Liz Pelletier took Entangled Publishing from an idea to a multi-million dollar company in three years. Know how she did it? Great story choices and impeccable editing. The same skills, techniques and approaches will work for you.
In her three-webinar series, Liz discusses what makes Entangled an industry powerhouse and Liz one of the best editors around. We’ll give you a hint: its the editing and great stories.
Liz will lay out the six cornerstones to a bestselling novel:
- The keys to that critical first pass edit that expose the structure of your story
- Choices in plot, characters and twists
- How to spot and enhance internal conflict
- Using the second pass to find plot holes and prune away story chaff to reveal the clean plotline
- Ensuring your own voice shines through in every phrase
- How to apply that final last pass polish to ensure your story is ready to be snapped up by agents and editors!
Let Liz welcome you to the world of editing as she uncovers the secrets that she uses to create bestsellers. Learn the fundamentals of the three pass editing system and how to apply them to your writing in three two-hour webinars!
**New for 2017, Our Three-Pass Editing Series and Work Group**
This year we are even more determined to help you complete your edits and get your book ready to Pitch to the Special Entangled Publishing’s Three-Pass Pitch event! We’re opening up a special Three-Pass editing Forums and all our Premium Member Benefits to everyone who signs up for Liz’s Three-Pass Series. We will also provide all the editing tools and worksheets that SavvyAuthors has and will help you work through your edits in a supportive and fun environment with your writing (and editing) friends!
SECOND PASS WEBINAR: Wednesday June 14, 9:00PM-11:00PM EST
THIRD PASS WEBINAR: Wednesday July 19, 9:00PM-11:00PM EST