Third Pass of the Three Pass Editing Series with Liz Pelletier
Liz Pelletier took Entangled Publishing from an idea to a multi-million dollar company in three years. Know how she did it? Great story choices and impeccable editing. The same skills, techniques and approaches will work for you.
In her three-webinar series, Liz discusses what makes Entangled an industry powerhouse and Liz one of the best editors around. We’ll give you a hint: its the editing and great stories.
Liz will lay out the six cornerstones to a bestselling novel:
- The keys to that critical first pass edit that expose the structure of your story
- Choices in plot, characters and twists
- How to spot and enhance internal conflict
- Using the second pass to find plot holes and prune away story chaff to reveal the clean plotline
- Ensuring your own voice shines through in every phrase
- How to apply that final last pass polish to ensure your story is ready to be snapped up by agents and editors!
Let Liz welcome you to the world of editing as she uncovers the secrets that she uses to create bestsellers. Learn the fundamentals of the three pass editing system and how to apply them to your writing in three two-hour webinars!
In this webinar, you’ll learn the tools that professional editors use to give bestselling manuscripts a shiny polish. You’ll learn the most common and preventable mistakes seen in today’s abundant marketplace. Learn to catch and correct these critical issues before your book hits the shelves and rise above the masses.
How to Craft a Brilliant Query Letter with Entangled Publishing’s Liz Pelletier
Your query letter not only sells your book, it is the basis for the blurb for most publishers, including Entangled Publishing.
So, when writing a query letter, make sure it will sell the book.
Entangled Publishing publisher, Liz Pelletier, will go over what to include in that query letter that will help sell your story, including a positioning statement on your story might be marketed, a high concept that will help your editor.