2020 #OwnVoices Sourcebook Pitchfest
Pitchfest starts at 9 AM EST, April 15 and ends at 11:59 PM April 17
Deb and Sourcebooks are currently looking for:
Authors of Color, LGBTQIA+, and Own Voices/Diverse romance
- Single title only, please (80-100,000 words)
- Contemporary romance, paranormal romance, romantic suspense, historical romance
- Visit us to see our Romance submission guidelines
Your Pitch should include:
- Subgenre, book title, series title
- The series hook and book hook
- 2-3 sentence pitch
- 1-2 sentences about the next 2 books in the series
- Author sales history (are you debut, hybrid, self-published, commercially published, and how many books published?)
WAIT…BEFORE YOU PITCH…
- Is your pitch only 3, concise statements? Is your pitch less than 250 words? Does it follow the Pitch Guidelines?
- Is your story in the genre that the agent or editor is looking for?
- Did you double-check #1 and #2?
**NOTE: SavvyAuthors will remove any pitches that do not follow these guidelines.**
Great! You are ready to pitch!
Good Luck, and happy pitching.
Pitches will open on this page Wednesday, April 15 at 9AM EST. You will pitch by adding your pitch as a comment to this page!
You will not be able to post your pitch before Wednesday, April 15 at 9AM EST.!