Announcing the 2020 Autumn Pitchfest
Pitchfest starts at 9AM EST, October 28 and ends at 11:59 PM October 30
UPDATE! We have confirmed editors from Entangled Publishing, Champagne Book Group, Sourcebooks, and more! Confirmed agents fromThe Seymour Agency, The Jennifer De Chiara Literary Agency, Harvey Klinger Agency, and more! Click the buttons below to see the Agent and Editor bios and wishlists!
How this whole Pitchfest thing works…
- Register for the Pitchfest and a free membership at SavvyAuthors
- we used to not require this step, but spammers…
- After 9AM EST the day of the Pitchfest, post your three-line pitch as a comment on our blog
- Nope, no registration is required.
- Nope, you do not have to be a SavvyAuthors member. (But it is free…)
- Lastly, please review the Pitch Rules before pitching.
Need some help with your pitch?
So we added a new one with Publisher and Editor Margaret Riley!
Polish your Autumn pitch with Margaret Riley
Sorry, both sessions are full!
Stay up to date…
To receive weekly updates on this and all upcoming SavvyAuthors Events!
We add new agents and editors every week so definitely, add your name to the Newsletter list and bookmark this page.
Check this page often for links to information on the Agents and Editors who will be taking YOUR pitches!