Once you know how, you can format your manuscript for upload to Kindle in a few minutes using nothing more than a word processor. Indie publishing "consultants" can charge up to $100 to do something anyone can learn to do in a few minutes.
- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Member $25 & Basic Member $35
**Register by September 4 and save $5, use code NONTECHIEMAIN at checkout!**
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts:
- Indie Publishing
- Writer's Life
This course will cover:
- Fluid formatting vs. Fixed formatting
- Using manuscript styling effectively
- Dealing with "hidden characters"
- Incorporating graphics and tables into your manuscript
- Creating a Table of Contents
- Producing a .mobi or .epub file for distribution on your own website.
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
New A non-techie's guide to formatting your manuscript for Kindle with Terri Main
Knock out the middle man and learn how to format your manuscript for Kindle