You know how important it is for a character to have internal integrity – and how difficult that can sometimes be. Here’s a helpful system from classical myths.
- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $30 & Basic Members $40
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts:
- **Register by May 29 and save $5, use code ARCHEPATHS at checkout!**
Warrior, Monk, Scientist, Magician, Lover – find and develop the best ArchePath for your characters, regardless of gender or age. The ArchePaths are Paths a person follows, a style of being, a type of approach to life. Any archetype can be on any of the Paths.
- Learn the hopes, fears, strengths, weaknesses, symbols, and styles of each
- Get the 3 Levels for each: beginner, adept, expert
- Explore the 3 Approaches of each: mental, emotional, synthesized
- Build conflict by pitting characters on the same Path against each other
- Juxtapose characters on different Paths to the best effect
- Use the possibilities for growth and change: that all-important character arc
These 5 classic ArchePaths are valuable profiles for creating dynamic, believable characters and enriching your stories with these powerful mythic paradigms.
- What are the ArchePaths, how are they different from Archetypes?
- 3 levels of each ArchePath
- 3 approaches to each ArchePath
- Main Path & Sub-Path for a character [Warrior-Monk, Lover-Magician, etc.]
- Characters on the same Path – conflicts and collaborations
- Characters on differing Paths – conflicts and collaborations
- Using the ArchePaths in your own life, relationships, work, and creativity.
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
New ARCHEPATHS – 5 Character Paradigms for Any Story with Pamela Jaye Smith
Kick away the cardboard cutout characters and create REAL characters!