Learn the three parts of a mystery and where to include what and when. Steve will show you how to outline and use free writing techniques to craft a winning mystery short.
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
**Register by June 12 and save $5, use code MYSTERYSHORT at checkout!**
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts:
- What makes a good mystery, and how to be an idea machine.
- How to craft openings that hook your reader, and twist endings that shock them at the end.
- Writing intriguing detectives, criminals and other villains/heroes.
- Using ‘jumps’ to keep readers turning pages.
- Secrets of creating clues and red hearings.
- Using templates to help us create plots.
- Giving your story ‘touches’ that help it sell.
- Learning from top mystery writers.
- The rules of submitting short stories.
- Where to send your stories.
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
Genre How to craft your mystery short story with Steve Shrott
Learn how to weave mystery through your short story