Writing a book is a hard work, but writing a page-turner is even harder. Steve will teach the secrets that authors that write thrillers use to grab the reader from the opening sentence until the end. This workshop will show you,
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
*Register by February 5 and save $5, use code PAGETURNERSHROTT at checkout!**
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts:
- How to grab your reader from the opening paragraph
- The three strategies for a killer opening scene
- Learn the four elements of a great hook
- Other events or classes in this series:
- In this two week workshop, you’ll learn how to write a novel that hooks the reader from beginning to end.
Some of the subjects we’ll cover are:
- Creating ideas that excite the reader.
- Strategies for making your main character compelling.
- What we can learn from thrillers.
- How movies can help us write books that hook.
- Case studies of top writers whose books are page-turners.
- Why you must structure your novel, and how you can do it, even if you’re a pantster like me.
So, if you want to write a book will keep your reader glued to the page, join us for the fun.
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
workshop How to Write a Page Turning Novel with Steve Shrott
Unlock the secrets that authors that write thrillers use to grab the reader from the opening!