- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium members $40 & Basic Members $50
**Register by October 19 and save $10 use code LEGALLIPTON at checkout**
- Writer's Life
- Can I quote song lyrics in my novel?
- Am I allowed to write about real people?
- How do I prevent someone from stealing my story idea?
- Can I re-use a title someone else has used for their book?
- What’s the difference between copyright and plagiarism?
Legal issues are becoming increasingly relevant for authors, particularly those who self-publish without the benefit of an agent or attorney. The most common legal issues that impact authors and the publishing industry are copyright, contract, and, to some extent, defamation and privacy law. This two hour webinar provides an introduction for both self-publishing and traditionally published authors to basic legal issues they may confront when writing and marketing their work.
- Instructor Posts on SavvyBlog:
- Copyright Pop Quiz
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
New for 2017 Legal Issues for Authors with Jacqueline Lipton
Learn the rules that keep you on the RIGHT side of the law.