Don’t let the plotting process get you down. It can seem like a major undertaking, but once you figure out what works best for you, you can let the real author in your come out and get down to plotting any type of story – from romance to thriller to fantasy, from short stories to a long series tough endeavor. Get the basics of different ways to plot your book and start to come up with what is necessary to get all the way through your plot. Where should you start? How should you start? Do you need to outline everything? What if you would rather not plot at all? We’ll use the Plotting Circle to get your story into shape, whether you normally outline your book or if you would rather let the characters to do the plotting or even if you want to do as little plotting as possible.
- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $30 & Basic Members $40
*** To receive a discount on this workshop, register for the series, Lights, Camera, Action! with Becky Martinez. ***
How do you know if you’re going in the right direction with your plot? What about subplots? What do you need to know about how to end your book? What if you’re writing a series and need to leave things undone? This class looks at the overall book and how to make certain you don’t shortchange your readers but that you also leave some questions for the next go-round. We’ll also look at ways to make certain all the plotting elements are in place in your storyline and get an introduction to building a story board.
We’ll go from coming up with a great beginning all the way to writing THE END for your plot.
- Other events or classes in this series:
- From the Lights, Camera, Action! Series:
Other workshops presented by Becky Martinez:
- Making Your Characters Real - 2/13/2017-03/12/2017
- Let’s Write a Story – 03/20/2017-04/16/17
- Let’s Keep it Short – Writing Short Stories and Novellas
- Synopsis Writing with the Plotting Wheel
- Let’s Edit! Putting the Finishing Touches on Your Story
- Writing Romantic Suspense
- From Beginning to End – Let’s Pace your Story
- Ideas to Plots to Pages
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
New for 2017 Let's Plot Your Novel with Becky Martinez
Learn to plot your novel the easy way!