Great characters are the foundation of any good story. Learn how to bring your characters to life with one of the co-authors of two books on creating memorable characters. Find out how you can come up with heroes and heroines who go from cardboard figures to believable people.
- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $30 & Basic Members $40
Make them come alive – from selecting just the right name to giving them emotions and quirks that make them individual. Find out how to weave their history into the story and how to help them develop a motivation that can stir the conflict in your book. Learn how to make them grow and change to achieve a believable ending.
This class can help you develop characters for all genres and teach you lessons that you can learn and use in every story you write. We’ll also look at how to create better villains and how to make secondary characters more than an afterthought. Learn everything you need to know about characters and their place in your stories.
- Other events or classes in this series:
- Also part of the Lights, Camera, Action series:
Also presented by Becky Martinez:
- Let’s Plot Your Novel — 01/09/2017-02/05/2017
- Let’s Write a Story – 03/20/2017-04/16/17
- Let’s Keep it Short – Writing Short Stories and Novellas - 4/24/-5/21/2017
- Synopsis Writing with the Plotting Wheel — 6/5/-6/19/2017
- Let’s Edit! Putting the Finishing Touches on Your Story — 8/7-9/3/2017
- Writing Romantic Suspense — 9/11-10/8/2017
- From Beginning to End – Let’s Pace your Story - 10/16-11/12/2017
- Power Writing — 11/13-12/10/2017
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
New for 2017 Making Your Characters Real with Becky Martinez
Bring your characters to life (or at least make the reader feel like they are real!)