Are you seeking a coach and mentor who listens? Doesn't squash your writing style? And who provides positive, constructive feedback to meet your goals?
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $300/Basic Members $400
*** Please email RJ for payment plan options ***
As a certified coach with a background in education and over a decade of working with writers, my goal is to offer you an individualized mentoring/coaching program to help guide you through the writing and publishing process. No part of your writing process is too small or too large for us to tackle together.
We will work as a team on the writing goals that you wish to accomplish during the three-month program.
I am as comfortable working with new writers as with those who have multiple publishing credits. I also read and write across multiple genres and have worked with writers who write fantasy, science fiction, mystery, historical fiction, horror, romance, etc.
The direction of the mentoring and coaching is founded on the goals you wish to accomplish. I am flexible, if the needs arises, in changing the mentoring and coaching to suit your needs and wants. You should come willing and able to work on your writing and be prepared for honest feedback.
Your personalized mentoring/coaching program can include, but is not limited to:
This program is not a workshop or class but those elements may be present at the discretion of the mentor based on the needs of the students. Students should be prepared to engage in regular discussion with the mentor in order to get the best out of this experience.
- Unlimited access via email for brainstorming, coaching, specific questions and regular check-ins,
- Regular private online chats in the Savvy Authors chatroom, by phone or Skype (schedule and time to be mutually agreed on). NOTE: Most are weekly and from 30-60 minutes.
- Reviews of your notes, outline and draft or revised manuscript with feedback targeted to take you to the next step with your story, tailored to your current goals,
- A writing schedule to complete your draft or edits with prompts to remind you of deadlines and regular check-ins to help keep you on track,
- Mini-lessons, articles, resources and recommended reading as appropriate,
- Includes coaching on the pitch and the synopsis,
- Discuss and brainstorm path options for your writing career.
Enrolment is limited to five (5) students so I can give the attention needed to each writer.
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
Craft Mentoring and Coaching with editorial director and author June Diehl
Let June help you meet your writing goals!