This is a 3-month individualized mentoring program to guide writers through the process of finishing or polishing their target novel. We will schedule mutually convenient times to chat online and you will receive personal, private, specific feedback in writing.
- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $300 & Basic Members $400
*** Please email US if you're interested in a payment plan. ***
- Unlimited access via email for brainstorming, coaching, specific questions and regular check-ins
- Regular private online chat by phone or Skype (schedule and time to be mutually agreed on)
- Reviews of your notes, outline and full draft with feedback targeted to take you to the next step with your story and tailored to your current goals
- Mini-lessons, articles, resources and recommended reading as appropriate
- Includes coaching on the pitch and the synopsis
- A coach who listens, doesn't squash your writing style and who provides positive, constructive and helpful feedback to meet your goals
Note: Mentoring program does not include line-by-line editing or proofreading, although I’m open to discuss your needs and I may make word choice suggestions or point out repeated grammar errors.
- Other events or classes in this series:
Watch the SavvyAuthors site for dates and registration open.
- The Nuts and Bolts of GMC
- It’s Not What You Say: Body Language Basics for Writers
- Lean and Clean
- The Content Trap
- The Body’s Love Language
Starting now, all of our classes have early registration coupons! I f you register at least 1 week before the class starts you can receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details.Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
Mentoring Program Mentoring with Cassiel Knight
Get your writing on track with a mentor!