Every novel begins with a concept. Taking that concept all the way through to a workable idea for a novel takes work. Even before you begin working on fleshing out characters, developing a plot, building the world of your story, you must have a robust concept for the story. In this course, you will learn how to turn your basic idea into a solid story arc you can use to build the rest of your story.
- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
*** Please see bundled series for discount ***
- Pre-Writing: What it is, and What it means to you
- Finding story ideas
- The difference between a story idea and a story concept
- Shaking hands with your protagonist
- A first look at your fictional world
- The twenty-five word bridge between idea and novel: Creating a story concept or premise
- Creating a Story Arc
- Homework assignments will guide you through the process. You will receive feedback from your instructor at each stage.
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
New for 2018 Novel Writing 101: From Concept to Story Arc with Terri Main
Get yourself on track to write a novel by summer!