- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $30 & Basic Members $40
- Writer's Life
We’ll find out why Pinterest is an important part of your Author Platform, and why & when it may be a better choice than Facebook or Twitter.
This workshop will help you navigate and utilize Pinterest starting from the basics and make you a Pinterest pro in no time!
- The Basics: Setting up your Account
- Setting up your profile and creating key Boards
- Pinterest as part of your Social Media plan and how to manage your time
- What do you want to accomplish / Setting goals
- Targeting your Audience
- Let’s look at ways that we can define and appeal to your target audience
- How to make a great Pin
- What makes a great Pin
- Tools and Programs you can use for creating Pinnable images
- Important information to include when creating your Pins
- Interacting on Pinterest
- Purpose and how to use Group Boards
- Other ways to interact on Pinterest (comments, likes, etc).
- Nuts & Bolts: How to Pin, Whom to follow
- How to Pin for maximum effect
- Selecting the right people to follow
- Using Pinterest Analytics to review and streamline your social media plan
- Whether you are new to Pinterest or already have a personal account, we’ll discuss strategies for branding yourself as an author and developing your Author Platform, and why & when it may be a better choice than Facebook or Twitter.
Starting now, all of our classes have early registration coupons! I f you register at least 1 week before the class starts you can receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details.Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
New Pinterest for Authors with Lana Pattinson
Join the Pinterest wave and make it work for YOUR social media platform!