Are you submitting query letters to literary agents but have had no success? Or, perhaps, you are trying to figure out how to go about writing and submitting a query letter? Whether you are well into the query trenches or are now finishing the final touches on your manuscript, learning the basics of the submission process and how to structure a query is critical to getting noticed by literary agents.
- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
**Register by June 19 and save $5, use code QUERY2017 at checkout!**
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts:
- Writer's Life
In this course you will learn how to write a query—from personalization, to forming a compelling story teaser, to ensuring professionalism, to writing a bio—to help your submission (and novel) have the best chance possible.
Included in this two-week workshop:
- Two lessons on how to write a query
- Query critique (if submitted on or before 6/30)
- Live Q&A with instructor to ask individual query questions prior to submitting final query for critique
- Instructor Posts on SavvyBlog:
- Be sure to check out all of Meg's great articles for the SavvyBlog!
- 5 Ways to Increase Your Online Presence as a Writer
- The Dos and Don’ts of Querying
- 10 Tips on Beta Reader Etiquette
- The Seven Red Flags in Editing: Why Editors & Agents Reject Your Manuscript After the First Pages
- How Genre & Category Impact Your Ability to Get Published
- 5 Things to Consider When Starting Your Novel
Starting now, all of our classes have early registration coupons! I f you register at least 1 week before the class starts you can receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details.Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
New Query-Writing Boot Camp with Meg LaTorre-Snyder
Give your manuscript the best chance at success with a sparkling query letter!