When your antagonists states, "I am the mistress of all evil." Can she/he be redeemed to become the hero/heroine in the next book?
- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Member $25 & Basic Member $35
**Register by August 7 and save $5, use code ANTAGONIST at checkout!**
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts:
The answer is yes. This workshop will show how to use POV, motivation, back story, and character development to create a sympathetic, yet believable character through either a second chance or a retelling of the same story from a fresh perspective.
- 1) Story Arc discussion:
a. External verses Internal
b. Call to Adventure and refusal of the call
c. Turning points
d. Climax/black moment
e. Satisfying ending
2) How POV shifts perspective
3) Creating a sympathetic character through Motivation, Motivation, Motivation
4) Adding back story
5) Deciding whether to move on from the story if the antagonist didn’t behave well and show reformation of the character through heroic acts and genuine regret
6) Verses retelling on the same story using different plot points and shift in POV
7) What constitutes an antagonists so wicked that they are not redeemable?
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
New for 2017 Redeeming Your Antagonist with Nancy Brophy
Love to hate them, or hate to love them, bring your antagonist to life