If there is one thing writers bemoan, it's a lack of time. Of course, there is no such thing as a "lack of time." Everyone has the same amount. It's how we manage that time which makes the difference. It is easy to say, "If it really matters, you will find the time." However, most of us have several things that "really matter." This course takes a holistic Reality-Based time management approach, helping the writer learn how to integrate writing into a total life plan.
- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
**Register by December 4 and save $5, use code NOEXCUSEMAIN at checkout!**
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts:
- Writer's Life
This course covers:
- Escaping the prison of excuses
- Understanding your use of Time
- The Basics of Reality-Based Planning
- The Daily Word Count Trap
- Of Tortoises, Hares, and Writers
- Put the Big Rocks in First
- Priority-Based Scheduling
- The Power of "No."
- Dealing with Family
- Using the Minutes
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
New for 2017 The No-Excuse Zone: Time Management for Writers with Terri Main
Be more productive and knock out those words with these tips and tricks!