What do Love Story, Outlander, Terminator, and The Proposal have in common? They are all wildly successful stories built on Tropes, specifically Romance Tropes. Tropes are used by all publishers, editors and agents to evaluate your story. Tropes can be your guide to writing a selling story.
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $50 & Basic Members $60
Want to learn how to write a trope-driven plot and learn to identify key trope elements? Want to turn that plot into a bestseller? Entangled Publishing publisher, Liz Pelletier, will go over the surefire steps and what needs to happen to write a trope-driven plot that will sell. This webinar explores why romances are the same, yet different.
Join Entangled Publishing’s Publisher Liz Pelletier as she delves into the always popular and much-loved romance novel. Liz will discuss,
- What sets romance writing apart from other types of fiction,
- Why romance is the same, yet different,
- The components of a successful romance novel and how YOU can create it,
- Romance requirements and when (and if) to break them.
- Other events or classes in this series:
- Three Pass Editing System - Date and registration TBA
Craft a Brilliant Query Letter - Date and registration TBA
Starting now, all of our classes have early registration coupons! I f you register at least 1 week before the class starts you can receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details.Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
Webinar Understand the world of romantic fiction and learn to write a romance novel with Liz Pelletier
Learn to build YOUR OWN bestseller!