Ask an Editor what the slush pile looks like, and they'll tell you it's full of bad manuscripts, poorly edited manuscripts, and an occasional diamond in the rough. Learn how to avoid the slush from the start by working with an Editor to prepare Your Novel's BluePrint in this two-week online writing event. Cut out the bad before you start!
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- $90 for Basic Members (Includes a $40 fee that will be credited to your SavvyAuthors Premium Membership!)
$50 for Premium Members
- Learn about creating strong characters, building a fabulous set for them to play on, and plotting their journey; these lessons create your book’s blueprint.
- Other events or classes in this series:
- See all participating Editors here.
- March 13 - 14: Setup, introductions
March 15 - 22: Lessons, mentoring, plotting
March 23 - 24: Clean up
Goal: Completed synopsis and/or plot points
Starting now, all of our classes have early registration coupons! I f you register at least 1 week before the class starts you can receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details.Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
Special Event Your Novel's BluePrint - Robin Haseltine - FULL
Create the BluePrint before you Write the Book!