A set of tools, classes, webinars, and events for the self-published author.
IndieCafé is a set of tools, classes, webinars, and events focused on helping the self-published author. All of us here at Savvy are going indie and we know that many of you are as well. So we’ve gathered and vetted tools, providers and classes to help you navigate the Indie territory. Our IndieCafe’ classes and events are focused on the business side of being an Indie Author. We’re bringing you information from trademarks, to marketing to publishing platform choices like wide or KU? And because we are SavvyAuthors, we also have fun and useful events planned just for you! C’mon in and check it out
Where you find recommended services for the self-published author.
We list recommended services and service providers specifically focused on the self-published author such as freelance editors, book cover artists, formatting experts, etc. that authors like you love and recommend. These are also reviewed by fellow SavvyAuthors members based on their own experiences. Every service on the IndieCafé Recommends list is just that—recommended, and those recommendations are backed up with validated reviews. Need more information? We got that! Check out IndieCafe Recommends Help to read our guidelines and principals.
This week’s Top Three Recommended services:
Classes, webinars, and special events focused on industry-changing trends and all information that you need to succeed in your indie career.
- How to Self Publish the EASY Way with L. C. Hayden
- Photoshop for Writers with Terri Main
- Creating a Kindle E-book and Paperback in one Simple Operation with Terri Main
- Three Steps to a Social Media Content Plan with Lisa Catto
- Social Media Analytics 101 with Lisa Catto
- Investing in Marketing that Works with Stephanie Carroll
- Branding for Beginners with Romy Sommer
- Using Social Media Tools to Free up your Time with Lisa Catto
- Trademark Issues for Authors with Jacqueline Lipton
- Press Kits with Kathryn Jane
- Optimizing your Amazon Sales Presence 2018 with Terri Main
Interested in teaching for SavvyAuthors and the IndieCafe’? Click here to learn more!
Special events for the indie author
- WEBINAR: Working with libraries to get YOUR book on the shelves and increase exposure with S. J. Lomas October 25, 9-10PM EST
- Build a Book Workshop March 11- April 14, 2019
- Three 1-week intensives on Formatting, Cover Design, and Marketing to get you ready to sell your book!
- Designed for the first time Indie Author
Subscribe to the Weekly News!
Get weekly updates on new classes and events and a special IndieCafe' weekly update!