2018 SavvyWritercon

Writing Life 2018 SavvyWritercon

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Not a single ducat!
Category
  1. Writer's Life
For the eight year in a row, we are hosting this great event! We’re offering one to three day mini-intensives on topics from craft to business for writers. We’ll have expert webinars where you can discuss topics with writing and publishing experts.

We’ll be bringing a slew of editors and agents to hear you pitch you story! And fun and prizes, too!

Don’t miss this great event!

And don't miss the SavvyWriterCon Pitchfest from Wednesday Sept 12-Friday Sept 14.
No registration required just show up and pitch!
Author
SavvyWriterCon
Start date
Sep 14, 2018 at 3:13 PM
End date
Sep 16, 2018 at 5:00 PM
Registration end date
Sep 16, 2018 at 12:00 AM
Rating
4.21 star(s) 68 ratings

More classes from SavvyWriterCon

Latest reviews

It didn't work out for me personally. My partner never posted/visited the partner list. So I didn't get a CP out of it but it looked like the method SA used to match everyone was good and other writers were getting good matches.
It was a nice event with lots of fun classes.
The only disappointing part was I'd signed up for two classes with a teacher who couldn't participate because of weather and we were told the classes would be rescheduled, but I was never contacted about make-up classes.
Otherwise, very well done.
I look forward to the SavvyWriterCon every year. There’s such a vast array of topics that covers the craft and business side of being an author. One thing I would like to see is the ambition of the workshops scaled back to a more reasonable size/focus so it’s more reasonably manageable for a 2-3 day focus. So instead of, say, covering Description as a whole in that time, maybe focusing on creating unique metaphors and similes or engaging all the senses beyond what you “just see” (scent, tough, etc).
All the workshops were excellent, and overall I felt rejuvenated - like I'd attended a writing conference, but for free from my own house!