A Heartened Deep POV with Stephanie Spann

Craft A Heartened Deep POV with Stephanie Spann

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $20 Basic Members $25

Register by March 16th and save $5, use code HEARTENEDSPANN at checkout!
Category
  1. Characters
  2. POV
  3. Voice
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
HEARTENEDSPANN
Have you ever added the old, “heart skipped a beat,” cliché to your manuscripts?

(Raising my hand.)

I mean, of course, this and similar phrases are convenient ways to share the emotions behind romantic thrills or devastating defeats that your characters face. But, everyone has a different reason for their ticker going haywire. So, how do we explain the end result without adding too much science?

This week we’re talking deep point of view and will explore the reasons behind your character’s heartbeat conundrum. Whether he’s frozen in fear, they’ve just been betrayed, she’s rushing to perform surgery or they’re feeling the first sparks of love, we’ll take a look at the possible causes to the inevitable thump-thump that can rock our worlds.

Plus, we’ll study some published examples and practice strategies that will add deep points of view that come straight from the heart.
Author
Stephanie.
Start date
Mar 23, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date
Mar 29, 2020 at 4:00 PM
Registration end date
Mar 25, 2020 at 12:00 AM
Rating
4.71 star(s) 7 ratings

Latest reviews

I really liked the information provided. Would have liked more exercises to practice what was taught to gain feedback. Even though I am on book five, I am still learning and greatly appreciate opportunities like this where I can learn and then put that into practice. Thanks!