New this year at SavvyAuthors!
  1. New!!
Level
Mixed
Category
  1. Business
  2. Indie Publishing
  3. Writer's Life
Did you know that businesses that plan ahead perform 60% better than those that don't. [Source: State of Business].

There's something magical about putting plans into place. Once you start documenting your dreams on paper, you start to take action toward achieving them. Doors magically open that were closed before and new opportunities you never imagined, are now part of your everyday reality. What would your life be like today if you had taken your Author Life endeavors more seriously, like a professional business and created a real Business Plan around it? Would you still be struggling, confused and wondering whether or not you were coming or going?

This learning intensive will start refocusing your mind on treating your writing like the real business it is or rather, the profitable business it could become.

You'll receive a Starter Workbook to start your author journey towards success, whether that's hitting the bestseller list, finishing your first novel, creating a lucrative side-hustle so you can quit your day job - it's all right here.

Please note: An actual Author Business plan template is NOT included in the course but I will give you the exact instructions on how to make your own.
Author
Lisa Latte
Start date
Sep 7, 2019 at 10:45 PM
End date
Sep 8, 2019 at 6:00 PM
Registration end date
Sep 8, 2019 at 6:00 PM
Rating
3.50 star(s) 8 ratings

Latest reviews

Disappointing. Felt like an advertisement for her services. I wouldn't recommend it.
This was a great class. I very much enjoyed it and I like the way we laid out the information. I found that information most useful.
I enjoyed the information and Lisa was very enthusiastic and generous with her time, but I found the information to be a little off topic for ME. It's not what I was expecting and the examples given were for authors who obviously have WAY more money than me. She was talking 6 figures and I was thinking that 3 would be practicable to start. We were nowhere close. But, I found the positive energy to be contagious.
Ms. Latte is quite knowledgeable and passionate, but I didn't really learn much. I never could find the workbook even though she talked about a green button that would bring it up. That was not visible on my screen. Perhaps another computer glitch that plagued the whole conference?