- Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
***Register by March 11 and save $5, use code CHARACTERSHAYDEN at checkout!***
- Characters, Description/Setting, Dialogue, GMC, POV, Voice, Worldbuilding
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
L.C. will show you how to create characters that live in the readers’ mind long after finishing your novel. The workshop will feature how to,
- Create vivid minor characters
- Give and handle your characters’ backstory
- Strike an emotion between the characters and the readers
- Build characters your readers will love—or hate
Award winning and best selling author, L. C. Hayden, will show you how to create characters that live in the readers' mind long after the reader has finished reading your novel.
- Course will focus on creating vivid minor characters, how to give and handle your characters background history, how to strike an emotion between the characters and the readers, how to choose the different type of characters based on their characteristics, how to use proper viewpoint, how to cloth your characters, and how to build characters your readers will love--or hate.
- The participants will learn how to strike an emotion between the readers and their characters.
- The participants will learn how to build a character profile that depict the five basic drives that motivate human behavior.
- The participants will learn about the twelve different character types and which ones to choose for their novel.
- The participants will learn what to do and what not to do when describing their characters. This will lead to an introduction of viewpoint.
- The participants will learn how to properly use viewpoint.
- The participants will learn the importance of creating vivid minor characters and how to go about doing so.
- The participants will learn how minor details--such as clothing, naming, etc. your characters--is important.