Story Development: A Master Plan for Building Your Novel with Jacqueline Cangro

Character Story Development: A Master Plan for Building Your Novel with Jacqueline Cangro

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35

Register by July 10th and save $5, use code BUILDYOURNOVELCANGRO2023 at checkout!
Category
  1. Characters
  2. Structure
  3. GMC
  4. Plotting
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
BUILDYOURNOVELCANGRO2023
Class Length
2 Weeks
Over the next ten days, we're going to take a deep dive into developing and shaping your story’s plot based on your protagonist's motives. We will review the essentials of character interiority and explore techniques to help develop your story’s structure.

This course will help writers of all experience levels learn approaches to structuring story, as it develops from the protagonist’s personality, motivations, and history. Whether you are a meticulous outliner or an intuitive writer, this class will take you through specific steps of designing the structure, timeline, and pacing for your work so you can unlock the flow of ideas into a strong, compelling story. You’ll receive lessons, guidelines, and writing prompts to help you uncover new techniques and apply them to your own work.
Class Format
Savvy Authors' workshops are held on a forum: a bulletin board based system. You will receive a reminder notice one day prior to the start of the workshop that includes instructions on how to access the workshop forum. If you have not received instructions by the day the workshop begins, please check your spam filter.

The forum will be available the morning (EST) of the day the workshop starts and will remain accessible to all participants thereafter. You will also be given simple instructions on how to create a PDF of all your discussions along with our privacy and data retention policy.
Author
JacquelinCangro
Start date
Jul 17, 2023 at 9:00 AM
End date
Jul 30, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Registration end date
Jul 19, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More classes from JacquelinCangro

Latest reviews

This class was so helpful with story and development. The lessons were well thought out and explained.
The lessons and feedback given was truly invaluable. I finally feel like I know where my story is going and I'm confident it's heading in the right direction.
I loved how she discussed building a plot around character motivation. It was a great class.
Great class. Worked on very specific plotting issues, and only that. The laser focus was very helpful. Would be great to have a one month course and do a little bit more.