- Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $30 & Basic Members $40
Register by January 11th and save $5, use code SYNOPSISMARTINEZ2021 at checkout!
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
Writing a synopsis is hard work and not too many authors boast that they enjoy writing a synopsis. Becky will show you the secret Plotting Wheel formula that will keep your fingernails in tact and the steps to conquering the big bad synopsis. Registrants will learn,
- What you need for a GREAT synopsis and what to leave out,
- How to create an easy outline form to get the synopsis written,
- The ten easy steps to come out with a workable synopsis.
Synopsis writing can be a real problem, but there is no need to fight over how to write a synopsis. Learn what you need to include in a good synopsis and then get information on how to use the Plotting Wheel to solve the synopsis problem with a minimum of hand wringing. The Plotting Circle is a formula that not only helps in the plotting process, but it can also provide an easy outline form to get the synopsis written. Go quickly around the wheel in ten easy steps and come out with a workable synopsis at the end!
- Overview - The Plotting Circle
- Introduction to the Circle
- How it Works
- The Beginning
- Knowing your Character
- Setting the Stage
- Moving the Plot Along
- Finishing up the Plot
- Putting it All Together