Following Through: Separating the Dreamers from the Achievers with Irene Roth

Writing Life Following Through: Separating the Dreamers from the Achievers with Irene Roth

New this year at SavvyAuthors!
  1. New!!
Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $30 & Basic Members $40

*Register by February 26 and save $5, use code ACHIEVERSROTH at checkout!**
Category
  1. Mentoring
  2. Writer's Life
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
ACHIEVERSROTH
Did you ever wonder why some writers pursue their writing goals while some don’t? Most motivated writers believed that they key to success was faith, commitment, focus, courage, passion, and determination. All of these mindsets are very important in achieving our writing projects. And they do help in making sure that we complete our writing goals most of the time. But is there anything else that we need in order to be most successful as writers?

We all want to move forward—staying or standing still is boring. Many writers stay put because they are unsure how to get around their obstacles to achieving their writing goals. But although every writer experiences obstacles, we can allow ourselves to be defeated by them. Instead, we should take steps to problem-solve and determine what is working and what isn’t working in completing our writing projects. And this is where follow-through comes in.

In this two week workshop, I will outline the importance of following through. If you are a writer who has unpredictable results and you are not usually successful in completing writing projects, take heart—you’re not alone. After taking this workshop you will become your own mentor and you’ll be able to accurately determine what you need to do in order to see a project through from its inception to its completion and ultimately publication.

Following through involves learning a new and positive mind shift. Through this mind shift, you can achieve anything that you desire, and you will be able to finally complete writing projects. And this is absolutely necessary, as we all know.

So, join me for a workshop that will transform your writing career and give you the self-confidence that you deserve as a writer as you work towards becoming the best and most productive writer ever. Sign up for my workshop today!

Here is a week-by-week breakdown of the workshop!

Week 1: What is following through and why is it important?

Assignment 1: Reflect on your writing life as you see it now. I will ask you twenty key questions as a way to begin your self-assessment.

Week 2: How can you successfully follow through in your own writing career?

Assignment 2: Outline which steps you will use from the ones you learned to follow through more often in your own writing life. Why did you choose these particular steps?

By the end of the workshop, you will have an opportunity to buy a very affordable e-book with all of the skills that you learned in following through. This book is yours to use after the workshop.

I look forward to helping you to develop the skills that you most need to be the best writer that you can be by following through!
Author
Sunny Irene Roth
Start date
Mar 5, 2018 at 9:00 AM
End date
Apr 1, 2018 at 4:00 PM
Registration end date
Mar 7, 2018 at 4:00 PM
Rating
4.32 star(s) 22 ratings

More classes from Sunny Irene Roth