HOT Summer Writing Boot Camp

Special Event HOT Summer Writing Boot Camp

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Basic $40 (Cost of a New Premium Membership)
Category
  1. Bootcamp
Are you a procrastinator in need of motivation? Hate writing alone? If having Drill Sergeants screaming in your inbox sounds like fun, you are in the right place! Kick off your flip flops and grab your laptop, it’s summer Bootcamp time!

Your Summer Boot Camp 2021 Mission: 50,000 words.

BootCamp is all about writing that new first draft. You write DAILY and you report your own words on our custom Leaderboard! The camper who completes the month with the highest wordcount (honor system here!) will win a FREE WORKSHOP (up to a 40.00 value!).
Author
SavvyAuthors Events
Start date
May 31, 2021 at 9:00 AM
End date
Jun 30, 2021 at 6:00 PM
Registration end date
Jun 2, 2021 at 6:00 PM
Rating
4.09 star(s) 32 ratings

More classes from SavvyAuthors Events

Latest reviews

I realized the usefulness of the Savvy Author's resources several years ago. I knew I would find the HOT Summer Boot Camp helpful. The lectures, the chit chat with other authors and the progress I made on my manuscript is worth the reasonable yearly fee. I recommend Savvy Authors to other writers. I'm looking forward to participating in the Writer's Convention in September.
Great encouragement from the moderators and a lot of information shared to help make writing flow. Never done an online bootcamp before but would definitely do it again!
RJ and Dawn were great mods during the Hot Summer June Writing Nano. Thank you both for your encouragement. happy writing summer!