- Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
Register by November 9 and save $5, use code COWRITEBYNUM at checkout!
- Writer's Life
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
You've thought about it before: bringing someone else along on the roller coaster ride that is writing a novel. Maybe you even have a friend or someone else picked out that you want to write with. But where do you start? How do you avoid potential failure and fallout? How do the details of co-writing even work? Hear from two co-authors as they walk you through the process - from rough draft to money in the bank. Don't delay. Sign up today to save your friendships (and potentially your career) from disaster.
1. How to select a co-author
2. Topics to be discussed before the writing starts
3. Plotting with a co-author
4. Software to share the page
5. The nuts and bolts of writing with a co-author
6. Querying with a co-author
7. Sharing the responsibilities (editing and marketing)
8. Splitting the royalties
9. Doing it all over again! (career co-authors)