- Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
*** Redeem $5 discount by registering before April 1 with the code, MYSTERYSHROTT ***
- Business, Indie Publishing, Genre, Series, Shorts/Novella, Worldbuilding, Writer's Life
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
Learn the three parts of a mystery and where to include what and when. Steve will show you how to outline and use free writing techniques to craft a winning mystery short.
- What makes a good mystery, and how to be an idea machine.
- How to craft openings that hook your reader, and twist endings that shock them at the end.
- Writing intriguing detectives, criminals and other villains/heroes.
- Using ‘jumps’ to keep readers turning pages.
- Secrets of creating clues and red hearings.
- Using templates to help us create plots.
- Giving your story ‘touches’ that help it sell.
- Learning from top mystery writers.
- The rules of submitting short stories.
- Where to send your stories.
Likes: DiDi Hendley