How to Hold a Full-Time Job & Still Find Time to Write with Irene Roth

Writing Life How to Hold a Full-Time Job & Still Find Time to Write with Irene Roth

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $30 & Basic Members $40

Register by July 1st and save $5, use code FULLTIMEROTH2019 at checkout!
Category
  1. Writer's Life
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
FULLTIMEROTH2019
Do you work full-time and are having trouble finding time, energy and motivation to write? Do you wish you could be a successful writer AND work full-time? Are you frustrated because you are not getting the results that you so richly deserve?

If you answered the above questions in the affirmative, this workshop is for you! It can be hard to find time to write. I had a full-time teaching position for over 30 years and I was still a very successful writer. In this workshop, I intend to pass on my tricks of the trade.

Until I got the knack of how to get around having a full-time job and writing, I was frustrated, and I even gave up writing for a while. I thought I may as well stop writing until I had the time. But this is precisely the last thing you want to do if you want to be a successful writer.

This is because successful writers write! So, you must find time to write. This doesn’t mean that you must sit down and write for three to four hours an evening in order to be successful. However, you do need to write even a bit. Even 50 words written every day is better than none. I will say a lot more in this workshop about the magic of writing consistently.

During this 4-week workshop, I will offer 20 tricks to write, even if you have a full-time job. I will show you how to write at least five times a week, despite the fact you have a full-time job.

Here is a breakdown of the workshop week-by-week.

Week 1: I will show you how to look at your life and all your other obligations and figure out times when you can write.
Week 2: I will outline the first 5 tricks to write and work full-time.
Week 3: I will outline the next 5 tricks to write and work full-time.
Week 4: I will outline the last 5 tricks to write and work full-time.

There will be one assignment each week. They are merely reflections for you to consider where you are at now and how you can work more writing into your daily life. You can post these assignments in the homework thread and I will send you my assessments.

I will also offer a free e-book encapsulating all that you learned at the end of the workshop that you can take with you so that you can be a successful writer.

I look forward to working with you to be your best in my upcoming workshop!
Author
Sunny Irene Roth
Start date
Jul 8, 2019 at 9:00 AM
End date
Aug 4, 2019 at 1:00 AM
Registration end date
Jul 10, 2019 at 1:00 AM
Rating
4.32 star(s) 22 ratings

More classes from Sunny Irene Roth