Hybrid Pre-Plan Your Best Novel with Ariel Heart

Plot-Structure-GMC Hybrid Pre-Plan Your Best Novel with Ariel Heart

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $30 Basic Members $40

Register by Sept 21st and save $5, use code HYBRIDHEART2020 at checkout!
Category
  1. Characters
  2. Description/Setting
  3. Structure
  4. GMC
  5. Plotting
  6. Writer's Life
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
HYBRIDHEART2020
Do you get into writing and pouring your ideas out onto the page and hit a wall, unsure where your story should go next?
Do you have a great idea with a few scenes in mind, but can't picture how to get a full story together?
Do you have a few books you have started that sit on your computer unfinished?

You know the reasons to plot your novel and they all make sense, but you just can't seem to make that work for you.
But on the other hand writting "by the seat of your pants" isn't working either.

That was me until I discovered these four techniques that aren't fully plotting, but aren't pantser either.
I call them preplanning tools. These tools are something that can be used individually or in combination with the others.
They can be used before writing, during writing, or some can be used during edits.
It not only allows you to develop as much of a road map as feels good to you, but will help your ideas flow for your story.

This is a different approach rather than plotting. It is based on a combination of 8 plot points with key scenes all novels
will benefit from having. This method provides built-in aspects of pacing to keep from the dreaded sagging middle and some character development scenes in the process of loosely planning your novel.

This process is a hybrid between full plotting and "pantsing" that gives a modicum of a road map with complete flexibility to adjust on the fly.
Outline
Outline
Week 1: Introduction of story arc, 8 plot points, and exercise
Week 2: Deep Dive of 8 plot points and exercise
Week 3: Introduction of character arc, key scenes, and exercise
Week 4: Deep Dive of key scenes and summary review.
Author
Ariel Heart
Start date
Sep 28, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date
Oct 25, 2020 at 1:00 AM
Registration end date
Sep 30, 2020 at 1:00 AM
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest reviews

Loved this class! Really instantly usable actions that have helped my pantsing brain shift oh-so-slightly to plotting. Instructor was fantastic, and even messaged and chatted with my privately when I hit a snag. Highly recommend!