Learn the ins and outs of being or avoiding a Private Eye with sniper, PI, and cop Jimmy Morris

Research Learn the ins and outs of being or avoiding a Private Eye with sniper, PI, and cop Jimmy Morris

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Basic Members $35.00/Premium Members $25.00
Category
  1. Characters
  2. Genre
  3. Series
[bcolor=transparent]Being or writing a P.I. is a lot more than just sneaking around or wiretapping phones. The details of how to track targets without being noticed, how to determine what is relevant to any investigation, and where and when suspects will appear can be critical to your story. Jimmy has years of experience as a P.I. along with his writing experience so he knows exactly what you need to write your perfect P.I.[/bcolor]

[bcolor=transparent]Jimmy will delve into private investigations and show you,[/bcolor]
  • [bcolor=transparent][bcolor=transparent]What a PI does,[/bcolor][/bcolor]
  • [bcolor=transparent][bcolor=transparent]The characteristics that make a GREAT and believable PI,[/bcolor][/bcolor]
  • [bcolor=transparent][bcolor=transparent]Past and present—the way technology has changed the world of the private eye,[/bcolor][/bcolor]
  • [bcolor=transparent][bcolor=transparent]How they interact with the court system and law enforcement,[/bcolor][/bcolor]
  • [bcolor=transparent][bcolor=transparent]What cases PI’s won’t touch and why.[/bcolor][/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffffff]Students are invited to submit a short scene for the instructor or the group for feedback.[/bcolor]
Other events or classes in this series
Genre Create a Compelling and Realistic action hero series with sniper, PI, and cop Jimmy Morris
Make a well-rounded and believable action hero that your readers will swoon over!
Research No flying body parts—Choreograph your fight scenes for real with sniper, PI, and cop Jimmy Morris
Make sure your characters' body parts are all in the right places during fights!
Genre Choose the RIGHT poison to murder your fictional characters with sniper, PI, and cop Jimmy Morris
Create the poison apple that can kill your fictional character.