Creating Great Characters with Becky Martinez

Craft Creating Great Characters with Becky Martinez

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $30 & Basic Members $40

***Register by April 1 and save $5, use code REALCHARACTERSMARTINEZ at checkout!***
Category
  1. Characters
  2. Description/Setting
  3. Editing
  4. Dialogue
  5. GMC
  6. Plotting
  7. POV
  8. Voice
  9. Worldbuilding
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
REALCHARACTERSMARTINEZ
Great characters are the foundation of any good story. Learn how to bring your characters to life with one of the co-authors of two books on creating memorable characters. Find out how you can come up with heroes and heroines who go from cardboard figures to believable people.

Make them come alive – from selecting just the right name to giving them emotions and quirks that make them individual. Find out how to weave their history into the story and how to help them develop a motivation that can stir the conflict in your book. Learn how to make them grow and change to achieve a believable ending.

This class can help you develop characters for all genres and teach you lessons that you can learn and use in every story you write. We’ll also look at how to create better villains and how to make secondary characters more than an afterthought. Learn everything you need to know about characters and their place in your stories.
Author
Becky Martinez
Start date
Apr 8, 2019 at 9:00 AM
End date
May 5, 2019 at 1:00 AM
Registration end date
Apr 10, 2019 at 1:00 AM
Rating
4.78 star(s) 41 ratings

Latest reviews

Becky Martinez class gave me tools I could use for crafting characters. I found out many qualities regarding my character that I didn't know prior to this class. She provided excellent and encouraging feedback. I will definitely take more classes Becky teaches.

KLC