Novel in a Month with Peter Andrews

Craft Novel in a Month with Peter Andrews

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $30 Basic Members $40

Register by March 30th and save $5, use code NOVELANDREWS2020 at checkout!
Category
  1. GMC
  2. Plotting
  3. Writer's Life
  4. Bootcamp
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
NOVELANDREWS2020
Committing yourself to writing a novel in a month can help you build good habits, clarify your dedication to writing, and rediscover the joy of storytelling. It may even catalyze the creation of a wonderful book.

Learn how to get the most out of this Ironman event of writing (completing a 50,000 word novel in just 30 days!) through preparation, focus, proven techniques, and attitude. And find out how you can keep the momentum going into the months and years ahead.
Author
Peter Andrews
Start date
Apr 6, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date
May 3, 2020 at 1:00 AM
Registration end date
Apr 8, 2020 at 1:00 AM
Rating
5.00 star(s) 16 ratings

More classes from Peter Andrews

Latest reviews

Peter was very responsive and helpful. The materials and instruction for the course were very helpful and I was able to apply the lessons to my work. Thank you!, Peter
For the first time I have been able to go beyond a couple of rambling scenes. I was a pantster who would run out of steam. Peter quickly sussed my writing level and gave encouraging feedback focussed on basics I could achieve. The clearly structured course gave me a framework to work within and still provided enough space to move forward with my story. My only regret was low enrollment so learning from other participants was limited. I plan to take more classes with Peter @savvyauthors and can definitely recommend the course even for beginners in novel writing.