- New this year at SavvyAuthors!
- Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
*Register by May 14 and save $5, use code SCENEMAIN at checkout!**
- Characters, Description/Setting, Editing, Structure, Genre, GMC, Plotting, POV, Voice, Worldbuilding
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
Your story largely takes place in a series of scenes. Each scene is a story within a story that moves the plot ahead in some way. In this course we will look at how to create effective scenes. We will also explore considerations for different types of scenes you might encounter.
· What is (and is not) a scene?
· How scenes function within a story
· The Elements of a Scene
· The basic structure of a scene
· Conflict: The fuel that powers a scene
· Types of scenes
· Entrances and Exits
Homework assignments will be given. You will receive a professional critique of your homework.