- Please register for SavvyWriterCon first!
- To register for this class, you must be registered for SavvyWriterCon
Click here to register for SavvyWritercon!
- New this year at SavvyAuthors!
- Basic and Premium Members Prices
- Writer's Life
Podcasts can be a way to market your books, connect with other writers and reach your readers. Right now, podcasts are hot and you can start one without spending a lot of money on equipment. We’ll be covering the basics including:
- Low-cost (or no-cost) ways to start a podcast
- Using your podcast to market your books
- Adding a podcast as part of your author brand
- Finding things to talk about, length and frequency of your episodes
- Distributing your podcast to the top platforms
- How to be a good guest on other podcasts
- Class Format
- Savvy Authors' intensives are held on a forum: a bulletin board based system. You will receive a reminder notice one day prior to the start of the workshop that includes instructions on how to access the workshop forum. If you have not received instructions by the day the workshop begins, please check your spam filter.
The forum will be available the morning (EST) of the day the workshop starts and will remain accessible to all participants thereafter.