Polish your Sweetheart Pitch

Business Polish your Sweetheart Pitch

Basic and Premium Members Prices
Basic Members $40.00. * Please note that the registration fee will be applied to upgrading to a premium membership for a full year.
Category
  1. Business
  2. Writer's Life
  3. Pitch
Sweeten up your pitch and get it ready for SavvyAuthors' Sweetheart Pitch. We want everyone's pitches the very best they can be!

We are offering a one and a half week, mini-intensive workshop to help you polish that pitch through three rounds of feedback with from long-time and much-loved SavvyAuthors' presenter Becky Martinez.

At the end of the week and a half, you will:
  • Have run your pitch through our Pitch Production Guidelines
  • Received three rounds of feedback on the strengths and improvement opportunities for your pitch from Becky Martinez
  • Be ready to pitch your story at our Sweetheart Pitchfest from February 13-15

Don't miss this great opportunity to get that pitch ready for prime time!
Other events or classes in this series
Author
Becky Martinez
Start date
Feb 3, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date
Feb 12, 2020 at 12:00 AM
Registration end date
Jan 29, 2020 at 12:00 AM
Rating
4.78 star(s) 41 ratings

Latest reviews

Becky really helped me. She gave great and useful feedback =) I understood pitches a lot better than I have ever before.
Such a valuable class! The feedback was enlightening, and my pitch is so much better because of it. Awesome!
So very glad I took this class. The feedback was excellent and I finally feel confident in my pitch. I highly recommend the class and Becky as an instructor!
This was an excellent event to help get ready for the Sweetheart Pitchfest! Becky did a great job with constructive feedback!
I am very glad I took this class! It was wonderful to receive feedback on my pitch as well as my classmates. Without a doubt, my pitch is stronger and more focused than if I had gone it alone. Thank you, Becky! I'll be back for another class soon!
Mind blowing review on your log lines for pitches! She gave thoughtful and positive feedback in a timely fashion. I would recommend this course to anybody, and everybody.