- Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium members $30/Basic members $40
Register by January 6 and save $5, use code FIXSUSPENSEBRADLEY at checkout!
- Characters, Description/Setting, Editing, Dialogue, Structure, Genre, Plotting, POV, Voice, Worldbuilding
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
Want to improve the pacing and tension in your writing? This workshop gives you all the tools to edit for suspense—one chapter at a time. Find out how to build suspense using conflict and character, and how to make small, easy changes with a big impact. Whether you’re writing a mystery or a romance, this class will give you the editing tricks to create riveting chapters.
This two-week workshop will cover:
- Using plot and character to build suspense
- Red Herrings: What they are and how to use them
- Ending every chapter with a cliffhanger
- Wrapping up loose ends & Suspense checklist