Category
  1. Characters
  2. Description/Setting
  3. Structure
  4. Plotting
  5. Worldbuilding
  6. Writer's Life
*** Registration is now full. ***

This is a LIVE webinar scheduled for Saturday September 12 at 11:45 a.m-12:45 p.m. EDT
Wondering what that time 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. EDT is in your time zone? Click HERE

Authors often use research or need research on some level in order to create believable moments in their stories. Whether writing a historical fiction or a contemporary romance comedy, there is a level of authenticity authors are trying to write into their work that can be recognized by readers. This doesn’t mean writers have to put every detail of their research into their stories, just what the characters and plot call for. Authors can use all the leftover bits in their newsletters, articles, blogs, bonus materials, and more. Let’s talk about all the different ways authors can utilize and break down research to accommodate every author’s needs, whether the writer is a plotter or a pantser.

Following my formula, you'll be able to establish character, setting, and the heart of the scene in seconds.

There will be a recording available for a short time.
Author
AZeigler
Start date
Sep 12, 2020 at 11:45 AM
End date
Sep 12, 2020 at 12:45 PM
Registration end date
Sep 12, 2020 at 11:45 AM
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest reviews

Amey Zeigler's webinar, Scenes in a Second was wonderfully laid out with a logical transition through P.O.O.O.S. ;) Her examples added to the understanding. I will be putting my scenes through this gauntlet to make them better.