- New this year at SavvyAuthors!
- Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Member $15 & Basic Member $20
***Register by May 6th and save $5, use code TONEMOODVOICEMAIN at checkout!***
- Description/Setting, Editing, Voice, Writer's Life, Critique
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
These three literary terms are often confused. In this short course, we will be exploring the meaning of each term, the variations within each one, and how they affect the reader’s experience.
- Overview of Tone, Mood, and Voice
- Tone: It’s not what you say, but how you say it
- Mood: Setting the scene emotionally
- Voice: Making your writing sound like you