• Fabulous new Premium Member benefit!

Click here to learn how to advertise your book to more than 6,000 SavvyAuthors members in our Weekly Newsletter.

VICARIOUSLY VIKING: Deep POV with Stephanie Spann

Craft VICARIOUSLY VIKING: Deep POV with Stephanie Spann

New this year at SavvyAuthors!
New!!
Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $20 & Basic Members $25

Register by May 18th and save $5, use code VIKINGPOVSPANN at checkout!
Category
Characters, Description/Setting, POV, Voice, Worldbuilding
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
VIKINGPOVSPANN
It’s official! The final season of History Channel's hit TV series, 'Vikings,' will air on December 4.th Now, if you are anything like me, you’re equal parts cheering and dreading to discover the fates of your favorite characters. And let’s not mention the inevitable show-hole that pounces upon us once we hit, “Fin.”

Fear not. All is not lost, Dear Writers. Rather than shrink back and fear the possibilities, I propose that we plot a course for our own Viking-inspired adventures. But first, we’ll need to cover the basics. And, I’m not just talking about what we know from the series, which could be right or oh so wrong.

How about we cover a few topics ranging from food, family and fashion with a dash of politics for good measure? If dates and flash cards aren’t your thing, I promise not to bore you. We’ll keep things light and easy, but also informative. The best way to bring all of this together?

Methinks, “party,” is an appropriate theme. Since we’re heading into the holiday season, here’s a look at the invitation / agenda that’s just pinged your inbox:
  • Save the Date (790s-1066)
  • Who'll Be There (Social Structure: Nobility, Peasants, Slaves)
  • Mother May I? (Family Dynamics)
  • What's To Eat? (Food and Preparation)
  • Dress To Impress (Fashion)
  • So, Gunnar Started A Fight... (Politics and Punishment)
Be sure to R.S.V.P and together, we’ll set sail for the world of deep point of view…Viking style.
Author
Stephanie.
Start date
May 25, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date
May 31, 2020 at 12:00 AM
Registration end date
May 27, 2020 at 12:00 AM
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More classes from Stephanie.