Why Following Through is So Important for Writers with  Irene S. Roth

Writing Life Why Following Through is So Important for Writers with Irene S. Roth

Please register for SavvyWriterCon first!
To register for this class, you must be registered for SavvyWriterCon

Click here to register for SavvyWritercon!
New this year at SavvyAuthors!
  1. New!!
Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Free!
Category
  1. Writer's Life
Did you ever wonder why some writers are more successful in completing their writing goals while others aren’t? Were you ever curious about why you keep making the same mistakes repeatedly when it comes to setting your goals?

Most writers believe the key to success is commitment, focus, courage, passion, and determination. All of these mindsets are very important in achieving our writing projects. And they do help in making sure that we complete our writing goals most of the time. But is there something else that is equally, if not more, important to be successful?

We all want to move keep progressing in our writing career. Staying still kills ambition and our motivation to be our best. We need to change things up and change mindsets sometimes to be our best.

Many writers drift because they are unsure how to get around their obstacles to achieving their writing goals. But although every writer experience obstacles, we can’t allow ourselves to be defeated by them.

Instead, we should take steps to problem-solve and determine what is working and what isn’t working on completing our writing projects. And this is where following-through comes in.

In this writer’s conference, I will discuss why following through is one of the most important things you can do as a writer to take your writing career to the next level.

If you are a writer who is struggling to complete writing goals, you have come to the right place. The good news is that you’re not alone. However, you don’t have to remain mired in ambiguity and lack of productivity. You can resurrect yourself from a place of mediocrity to one of success and self-confidence.

After this workshop, you will become your own mentor and you’ll be able to accurately determine what you need to do to see a project through from its inception to its completion and ultimately publication.

Following through involves learning a new and positive mind shift. Through this mind shift, you can achieve anything you desire. You will finally be able to complete writing projects. And this is necessary to be a successful and self-fulfilled writer.

So, join me for a workshop that will transform your writing career and give you the self-confidence that you deserve as a writer so that you can work towards becoming the best and most productive writer ever. Sign up for my workshop today!
Class Format
Savvy Authors' intensives are held on a forum: a bulletin board based system. You will receive a reminder notice one day prior to the start of the workshop that includes instructions on how to access the workshop forum. If you have not received instructions by the day the workshop begins, please check your spam filter.

The forum will be available the morning (EST) of the day the workshop starts and will remain accessible to all participants thereafter.
Author
Sunny Irene Roth
Parent class
2022 SavvyAuthorsWriterCon: Year of Achievement!
Start date
Sep 9, 2022 at 9:00 AM
End date
Sep 11, 2022 at 5:00 PM
Registration end date
Sep 11, 2022 at 5:00 PM
Rating
4.32 star(s) 22 ratings

Parent class

More classes from Sunny Irene Roth

Latest reviews

Irene is an excellent instructor and her lessons are an extremely useful reference. Life and my day job has stunted my ability to write as much as I would hope but hopefully I can utilize the organizational skills and advice Irene Roth presents. I have done a number of classes with her and they are all well worth the time time and effort. Thank you.
Irene presents clear and helpful information for getting on track and staying there!