Write and Publish a Short Nonfiction Book in 30 Days or Less with Terri Main

Craft Write and Publish a Short Nonfiction Book in 30 Days or Less with Terri Main

New this year at SavvyAuthors!
  1. New!!
Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $30 & Basic Members $40

Register by September 23 and save $5, use code NONFICTION30MAIN at checkout!
Category
  1. Business
  2. Editing
  3. Structure
  4. Plotting
  5. Writer's Life
  6. Formatting
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
NONFICTION30MAIN
If you think a nonfiction book has to be 300 pages long and researched over years, you have missed the quiet revolution in publishing. Many authors are creating and publishing short nonfiction books every month. I’ve actually done it in a week as a challenge.

In this course you will learn how to choose a salable topic, how to research, write, format, and publish the book in less than one month.

All course materials will be available at the beginning of the course. You will work at your own pace with the instructor available via email, phone text, messenger, and through the discussion board for assistance. You will interact with your fellow students using the discussion board. You will receive feedback within two business days. You will also have access to the instructor for 30 days after the conclusion of the course.

Those who complete all the assignments for this course with a passing score will receive a $5.00 Amazon gift card, free e-copies of my Ridiculous Simple Self-Publishing Series and Creative Calisthenics: A Workout for the Writer’s Imagination, and an e-coupon good for 50% off book formatting services from WordmasterMedia.Tech. (Note: Assignments must be received on time, meet minimum quality standards after any revision suggested, and resubmitted by the end of the course.)
Outline
Topics covered include:
  • Choosing a topic
  • Narrowing a topic
  • Preliminary Division of the Topic
  • Quick Research for Busy Writers Part 1
  • Quick Research for Busy Writers Part 2
  • Create a Chapter Outline
  • Chapter Structure
  • Writing the First Draft
  • Editing the Book
  • Creating a Table of Contents
  • Formatting for Kindle
  • Creating a Cover using Kindle Cover Creator
Author
terrimain
Start date
Sep 30, 2019 at 9:00 AM
End date
Oct 27, 2019 at 12:00 AM
Registration end date
Oct 2, 2019 at 12:00 AM
Rating
4.25 star(s) 24 ratings

More classes from terrimain

Latest reviews

I highly recommend this class. It covered how to develop a concept and plan/plot it and how to prepare the manuscript and design the cover. I really enjoyed this class and It gave me a sense of confidence to see how easy it can be if one is organized. The instructor offers feedback if the student uploads the homework. The lessons and assignments get the book started and on the right track. Due to family and work drama I didn't totally finish the book but I have a decent outline to just flesh out. If you are not a published nonfiction author or seek do publish on your own, don't hesitate to take this course. I applaud the instructor.