Writing Toward the End-of-the-World: Dystopian, Apocalyptic and Post-Apocalyptic Fiction with June D

Genre-SciFi Writing Toward the End-of-the-World: Dystopian, Apocalyptic and Post-Apocalyptic Fiction with June D

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $30 & Basic Members $40

**Register by May 10th and save $5, use code ENDOFTHEWORLDDIEHL2021 at checkout!**
Category
  1. Characters
  2. Description/Setting
  3. Structure
  4. Genre
  5. GMC
  6. Plotting
  7. Worldbuilding
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
ENDOFTHEWORLDDIEHL2021
Fascinated with end-of-the-world stories? Or what it might be like to live after the end? Or societies gone wrong? This workshop will help you to explore these types of fiction so you can write stories of your own. Exercises will help you to develop your own ideas and draft a short story or opening of a longer piece of fiction. You’ll have the opportunity to post your draft, receive feedback, and post your revision for additional feedback.
Syllabus
Lesson 1 – Definitions and History, Part 1
Lesson 2 – Worldbuilding, Part 1
Lesson 3 – Worldbuilding, Part 2
Lesson 4 – Characters
Lesson 5 – Themes
Lesson 6 – Post Your Draft
Lesson 7 – Additional Information and Craft Elements
Lesson 8 – Post Your Revision
Author
pjune-yahoo.com
Start date
May 17, 2021 at 9:00 AM
End date
Jun 13, 2021 at 1:00 AM
Registration end date
May 19, 2021 at 1:00 AM
Rating
4.89 star(s) 45 ratings

More classes from pjune-yahoo.com

Latest reviews

This is my first course with Savvy Authors. I was really impressed with the content June prepared and her encouraging and insightful feedback. I learned a lot about the dystopian genre, and her exercises really helped me to deepen my characters and story. What an amazing workshop!
Thanks June for your great insight into my world. I enjoyed this class. Your suggestions make sense and I will incorporate them. Zach is new so I appreciate your comments about him and about enlarging or engaging? Jason's POV in various situations in the story. Thanks again for your thoughts and assessment of my world.
I've taken workshops offered by June and have been in her mentoring program several times. She is amazing to work! Her classes are always insightful. You can't ask for anyone better as a writing coach! Thank you, June, for everything.