Yes, You CAN Craft a Novel in 90 Days (or less) with bestselling author L.C. Hayden

Craft Yes, You CAN Craft a Novel in 90 Days (or less) with bestselling author L.C. Hayden

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35

Register by May 18th and save $5, use code 90DAYSHAYDEN20 at checkout!
Category
  1. Description/Setting
  2. Dialogue
  3. Structure
  4. Genre
  5. GMC
  6. Plotting
  7. Shorts/Novella
  8. Writer's Life
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
90DAYSHAYDEN20
Want to pump out a well structured manuscript in less than 90 days? L.C. Hayden wants to share her first-draft blueprint with YOU. In this two-week workshop she will guide you through a series of exercises so that after you finish the workshop you can write, write, write!
  • The importance of pre-writing and how it can help you work through roadblocks,
  • Strengthening the spine of the book’s premise,
  • Choosing the correct characters (and how to make sure they’re right),
  • Analyzing the beginning, middle, and ending for cohesion and conflict.
Author
LC Hayden
Start date
May 25, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date
Jun 7, 2020 at 1:00 AM
Registration end date
May 27, 2020 at 1:00 AM
Rating
4.89 star(s) 44 ratings

More classes from LC Hayden

Latest reviews

L.C. provided great advice on how to construct a novel. I appreciated her feedback to different questions that were posed.
This class was excellent! L.C. had many great approaches to share, and she was very helpful and active in the discussions surrounding the lessons. I feel way more set up for success than at this point in my last novel. Can't wait for my next class with L.C.!
This is one of the best novel writing class I've ever taken. L.C. has done a wonderful job of breaking it down so even a pantster can change their ways!
I'm having an easier time making progress on a first draft thanks to LC's insights, and her quick, enthusiastic responses to questions made the class fun. I'm glad I signed up for this workshop!
L.C. Hayden from very helpful and provided feedback to assist in the learning process. This class was very helpful, because I really needed to learn about story structure. I would recommend this to other pantsers.