Craft Your Story’s Fingerprint: Voice with Jeni Chappelle

Level
Mixed
Category
  1. Description/Setting
  2. POV
  3. Voice
  4. Worldbuilding
The LIVE webinar will be presented on ZOOM. For more information on how to access Zoom for your first Zoom meeting, please check out HERE.

One of the vaguest concepts in writing is voice. We know it when we see it, but if you struggle with voice in your writing, how do you fix it? While voice may seem like some mystical power that some writers naturally possess and others don’t, it’s a skill like any other—which means it can be practiced and taught.

In this webinar, you’ll learn to define and identify voice and its elements, distinguish between the kinds of voice a writer needs (yes, there’s more than one!), and use concrete techniques to apply these concepts to your own writing.
Outline
This is a live webinar. A recording will be available later the following week for a specified amount of time.

The LIVE webinar will take place at 10:00 a.m. EST. Don't know what time that is? Check out the Time Zone Converter.
Author
jenichappelle
Start date
Sep 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM
End date
Sep 12, 2021 at 11:00 AM
Registration end date
Sep 12, 2021 at 9:00 AM
Rating
5.00 star(s) 10 ratings

Latest reviews

A really insightful workshop. I learned so much! Made me think about voice in a whole new way.
Great information, answered all my questions, plus gave great resources to seek out.
Great information! Gave me new things to work with showing personality in my characters and getting a better handle on voice. :-)