Country-Dreams-min.jpg
When two-legged vultures wearing business suits begin circling trying to take over the ranch, I'll do whatever it takes to make sure my father's legacy remains intact. Even if it means, I have to give up my own dreams.

Abby won't have to choose between her love interests. #WhyChoose
Full blurb:

I was born with a mouth I can't control...

I'd always planned on taking over my father's ranch. I just didn't plan on it being this soon. When he becomes ill, I have no choice but to go all-in with the help from Luke, my always reliable best friend; Wyatt, the new foreman who wants nothing to do with me and what he calls my smart mouth; and Jeremy, the flirtatious ranch hand. Three men. All so very different. And each has my heart stampeding in his own way.

When two-legged vultures wearing business suits begin circling trying to take over the ranch, I'll do whatever it takes to make sure my father's legacy remains intact. Even if it means, I have to give up my own dreams.

Country Dreams is the first book in a new adult contemporary western reverse harem series where Abby won't have to choose between her love interests. This is a slow-burn polyamorous series. Because Why Choose?

Book information

Category
Fiction
Added by
ZoeMcKay
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media