Cry Me a River (Destiny Paramortals, book 2)
Sheriff Lang is finally on board with our search for River but time is running out. In the course of the investigation we’ve gone from attraction to suspicion, support to friendship, romance to oh-my-god-get-away-from-me revulsion. Does he really want to know everything?
Book Blurb
He’s looking for normal, but has he found Mayberry or Middle Earth? The Paramortals have a saying, “One meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.” Our new sheriff stated it thusly: “Paramortal, my as$!”

Isn’t it just like a man to exit a relationship when he finds out a woman has a few little secrets? The last time I’d seen my almost boyfriend, Jack Lang, a series of shocks had sent us both reeling as he got his first glimpse of my Paramortal “talents” - a few measly bolts of lightning aimed at his—in his general direction. The scant information we’d given him was like a snow crystal on the slopes of the Alps, or like a raindrop in a vast ocean of… extra-normal details.

I tend to think in weather terms since I’m a Tempestaerie, though I’ve denied my heritage for nineteen years—ever since my father died, my mother withdrew, and I was left to raise my brother, River, a Djnni like our father. Sheriff Lang is finally on board with our search for my missing brother but time is running out and in the course of the investigation we’ve gone from attraction to suspicion, support to friendship, romance to oh-my-god-get-away-from-me revulsion.

Jack’s an ex-Navy pilot. He says he wants to know “everything”. My ex-lover, Dylan McGuinness, says after we answer Jack’s questions, he’ll either join us, or grab his daughter and take the first jet out of Middle Earth.

He may help me save my brother and discover the whereabouts of my parents, but I doubt he’ll still want to take me to the Mardi Gras ball, once he knows everything. There’s a lot of everything
Buy this Book!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O2I8X8M
Genre
  1. Romance
  2. Mystery
  3. Fantasy (high,dark, light)
  4. Urban Fantasy
  5. Paranormal Romance
There are no comments to display.

Book information

Category
Fiction