Am I missing anything with this timeline?
Sissy and Sassy are at the fundraising party
Evening church for the twins where they chat with Callie and Karina
Sissy and Sassy pick up their outfits for the murder mystery party train ride
See Karina duck into the...
1. Your narrator(s) and POV(s)
This series is told using third person POV. There are two main narrators, Sissy and Sassy Crawford. I'm not sure if I'll switch within the series (one per book) or within each book.
I thought about using Nadine as the narrator, kind of like her Watson to the...
The first and last names (and professions, if possible) of your major characters. If you’re like me, some unexpected characters will appear as you’re writing. Don’t worry about them. Just get the key characters on paper for plotting purposes.
These four are the heart of the series. They appear...
1. Your mystery subgenre - Cozy
2. The city or town – a small town in Mississippi near Oxford
3. The premise – A set of septuagenarian twins solve a mystery on a train.
4. A few possible titles – all books begin with "The Trouble With"
The Trouble with Christmas Cheer (1st book; rest are in...